Physical Education

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Term 3 Topic- Participation

This assessment required student to participate in a variety of physical activities and to explain what factors influenced their participation. They had to demonstrate consistency of effort and engagement when participating in activities. Immediately after the activity students reflected on these activities and explained from the list below how 2 of these factors influenced their participation and why.


  • my well-being
  • fun and enjoyment
  • the challenge
  • a sense of achievement
  • social factors
  • aesthetic appeal
  • that the activity pushes me to my physical and/or mental limits
  • that I can go at my own pace
  • cost
  • accessibility
  • environmental appreciation
  • use of technology
  • access to necessary equipment
Check out some of their reflections back clicking on the students blogs to the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment